- Library card system
- Library books are classified using 21st edition Dewey decimal classification
- Computer bibliographical data entry
- Library books bar coded
- Reprographic service introduced
- Library members ID card system, Internet service
- Digital library introduced
Monday to Friday : 8.30AM to 5:00 PM
Saturdays : 10 .00 AM to 4.00 PM
Issue and Return and Renewal - 8.30 AM to 2.30 PM
Facilities and Services
- OPAC ( Online Public Access Catalogue)
- Audio visual facility
- Photo copying
- Open Access System
- Internet facility
- University question papers for references
- Circulation Services
- News clipping Service
- Reference Service
- Inter library loan
- Information display
- Career Guidance
- Perfect silence should be maintained in the library.
- Library is open to students from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on all the working days and on Sundays between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (except Government Holidays).
- Books will be issued only on presentation of the library card bearing the name, class, roll number and signature of the student.
- Library books should be handled with care, marking on books is punishable.
- If a library book is damaged or lost, the concern person is responsible of replace it with a new copy.
- No one is allowed to sub lend books taken by him / her.
- Students must, on receiving a book, examine and report to the librarian if any damage found therein Otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage if that may afterwards be detected.
- Students are entitled to keep a book for a week from the date of issue.
- If the book is not returned on or before the due date, a fine on daily basis will be levied including holidays. The student will not be allowed to use the library till the fine is paid and the book is returned.
Back Volumes: 1000
Project : 750
- The Hindu (Tamil)
- The Hindu (English)
- The New Indian Express
- Deccon Chronicle
- Times of India
- The Economic Times
|16||Social work and Environmental science||142|
Library & Faculty
|SI. No||Programme||MCA & BCA||Number of Tiles||1005|
|1||Number of Volumes||6715||Number of Journals published in India||17|
|2||Number of Journalspublished at Abroad||12||Number of eBookVolumes-PG||500+|
|3||Number of eBook Volumes||3420||Number of eBook Volumes-Diploma||0|
|4||Number of eBookTitles-UG||1000+||Number of eBookTitles-PG||375|
|S.No||Working Hours||9 AM TO 6 PM||Reprographic Facility||Yes|
|1||Current Annual Budget Rs.||100000||Bar Code or RF Tab for Book handling||Yes|
|2||Reading Room Seating Capacity||60||Library Networking||Yes|
|3||Name of E Journal Subscription available||DELNET||Library Management Software||Yes|
|4||Number of Multimedia PCs||10||Total Library Area in Sqm||200|
Central Library : 52
MCA : 24
MBA : 29
The college library is fully automated NIRMALS. (Networked Information)
- Acquisition System
- Cataloging system
- Circulation system
- Serial control system
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue
- Gate entry monitoring system
We have central Cafeteria for Our Students which serves delicious Food & Beverages Read More
Boys & Girls Hostel
We provide separate Hostel Accommodation for Boys and Girls. The hostel Read More